summer

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Why Brain Breaks Shouldn't be Earned. A Shared Post


I found another great read for you. It's from Chanda at Pink Oatmeal. (don't you just love that name!!!) 

I love brain breaks and I'm truly one of those kids who should have had brain breaks when I was a kid. I remember my grandmother telling me that I couldn't sit still. She asked me to try to sit still for 4 minutes, and I remember that I couldn't. I COULDN'T!

Maybe if my teachers let us wiggle more, I would have paid attention in school better and not paid attention so much to my friends and their silliness! 

So read what Chanda has to say about Brain Breaks and why they shouldn't be earned. Click HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!