summer

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Have You Seen The Techie-Teacher?

Last week I had the privilege of meeting Julie Smith. She is The Techie-Teacher. She had just moved to Michigan from Virginia (I think!). I connected with her right away and I know if we lived closer, we could be great friends.  (We can still be great friends . . . just spread farther away in distance!)

She shared a blog post with me and I felt that I just had to share it with you too. It's perfect for this time of year. She uses technology to help her teach (thus the name of her blog!) but also to help connect with her students. I hope that you will read all about her suggestions here, and leave her a comment or start following her too. I am fairly certain you will love her too. . 
Julie is on the left, then Tricia from Tricias Terrific Teaching Trinkets, and Jamie from The Mitten State Teacher store.
 

Take it away Miss Julie: click HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Patty! This is so sweet! Your post just popped up in Bloglovin' for me and I'm so glad I saw it. Thanks for sharing my post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!