summer

Sunday, May 15, 2016

On Sale for Only a DOLLAR!

It was such a cold weekend in Michigan this weekend, that I put the finishing touches on a few products and even updated a few. 

Are you wondering just HOW COLD it was? Last night we saw snow. . . . yes real SNOW! We had a frost advisory for the night and since I had spent so much money buying my flowers, and time planting them, I knew I had to protect them. So newspapers covered those in the ground and I moved those in pots closer to the house. 

Sure enough this morning there was a layer of frost on my deck where some of my flowers WOULD have been. Whew! Glad I moved my flowers, Today the temp was 40 degrees outside and brrrr it was just too cold to be outside. 

I want to share with you some new products that you might need to finish the year with. 

This first one uses the 100's chart to help them count coins. You can pick this up for $1.00 until Monday night . . . late!!

Click the picture to go to my store.
The next one is a set of story problems. You will read these problems to your class while they figure them out on a white board or scrap paper. These are great to review with your students before they take any major assessment that may be coming up. This one is also on sale for $1.00 just until Monday (tomorrow) night. . . late!
Click on the picture to go to my store.
Happy Monday to all of you. The countdown is on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!