summer

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Get Up and MOVE with Math!

At this time of year, kids (and teachers) are tired of sitting around. 

to be just what we needed!




I set it up in the hallway on a bulletin board. 

(Don't anyone mention about how crooked the word Moving is!)

I backed them with a colored paper so they 
would pop off the bulletin board a little better.


Here is a sample of what some of the pages look like.



I was ready to set my kids to work! I allowed 4 to
 go into the hallway at a time to work on this. 


With a white board in hand as a hard surface to 
write on, they were set to go!

When I checked on them later, this is what I found!


So far my kids love this. 
Plus it makes my room at least 4 children 
quieter when they are in the hallway!

If you don't have a hallway to use for this, then put it in your classroom. . . or tape one to each desk and play it as a scoot game. This is a great way to keep them busy while you're doing some assessing or finishing up with report cards!

If you are interested in picking this up for yourself, 
just go to Deana's TPT Store and you can get one too!

It just may be the thing to help YOU (and your kids) 
make it through to the end of the year.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I bet you can find one that would fit kinders. . this one is geared toward 1,2,3. Check Primary Punch's TPT store. Maybe she has something.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!