summer

Monday, October 26, 2015

It's the Purplest! A New Sharpener!




I have used the Classroom Friendly Pencil sharpener for a few years now. 
When they asked me to share this Purple Sharpener, 
I was very pleased!
I know that not everyone likes purple. . . but I do!



They are calling this the Popular Purple Sharpener!



These are the other colors they have. (I love the pink too!)
 But I know pink isn't for everyone. 



I love how sharp the pencils get with this tool. It's the way I like my pencils to be. There isn't much better than a nice sharp pencil to work with.


I taught a group of 2nd graders how to use this tool. They also loved it and found it very easy to use. 

Wouldn't you want your pencils to go from these on the right to those on the left?


 This young lady had a brand new pencil and look at the difference in just a few seconds!


You can see in this picture that it easily clamps to any table or shelf and students can hold the top of the sharpener with one hand and then crank it with the other hand.


But it is also designed to be portable. So you can move it around anywhere in your room so that it's very  usable!







When it's full of shavings, it's very easy to empty.


The drawer just slides out, then you empty it, and slide it back in.

If you are drooling over this awesome purplest pencil sharpener, you can grab it by going HERE. Then you can place your order to get one of your own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!