summer

Friday, September 25, 2015

Take a Second

Hi everyone! I am thrilled to tell you that I'm part of a great thing for all of my 2nd grade friends.

 It's called Take A Second. 

You'll get to take a peek into 2nd grade. 

Each month on the 22nd 

(get it. . . 2nd grade . . . twenty second!!!)
you'll meet a different 2nd grade teacher. Some may be new to you and some could be old friends. 

Not only will you be meeting new friends, but you'll get to hear about one of their products and purchase it at a sale price. 

How could you not like this?

This month you'll go to Lisa at 2nd Grade Stories


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ize_mAbVGMdFk4VVlTUVhZVEU/view?usp=sharing
click the picture to go to see more about Lisa. 

I hope that you'll check back each month on the 22nd. 
(yes, we did get off to a slow start this month due to some glitches. . . 
but we're set now!) 
I'll be sharing with you who the featured teacher is. 

Coming up next month is On The Go Teacher Mama. You can check her out ahead of time just to get to know her until her week in the spotlight!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, Patty! I'm always looking for other 2nd grade teachers.
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!