summer

Sunday, August 2, 2015

$ale $ale $ale!

One of my newest products is that I will make you a set of name tags like these posted here. 
You can use them for attendance, study buddies, lunch counts, lockers, jobs or many other things.






Here are some of the choices.
 Patterns and colors can be chosen.

Also if you get a new student throughout the year, just email me and I'll make another tag that matches your original set for that new student free of charge. 

You can grab them on sale right now at 28% off if you put in the code BTS15 at the end of your shopping experience.

Click this picture above to go to my store.

My store is going to be on sale Monday and Tuesday! Check your wishlists. . . check to see that you have provided feedback for all your purchases. 

WHY?

Because you can earn credits and those credits turn into cash for you when you check out! If you need more information on how to do this, leave me a comment and I'll tell you more!

And by all means remember to leave the code BTS15 in order to get your 28% discount. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!