summer

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Makeover Madness Is in the Books!

I'm joining a ton of others (Like over 700!) who are trying to revamp their blogs, products and social media sites this summer. Have you seen the buzz? 

If you want in and want to know more, go to Third in Hollywood and read about what Emily and some others have cooked up. 

The first challenge is to take an older product and make it new. 
So here's mine!
 This is my BEFORE above! YUCKY!

This is my AFTER below! I love it!
You can grab it in my store by clicking HERE! I hope you and your students love this. 

Thanks to these lovely people for challenging all of us!



6 comments:

  1. Great job with the makeover! It feels so good to improve our creations! I just finished updating an old product. It was really outdated. Enjoy the rest of the challenge!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment. I just looked at your blog again, and you are amazing. You post often and I'm so jealous! I want to do that more. You've inspired me to get back on track.
      Patty

      Delete
  2. Your product makeover looks great! I love having the summer time to reflect and improve products. Enjoy the rest of your summer. -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your product looks great! Pink polka dots= adorable!

    Katie Texas
    Rock and Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love polka dots. . . Is there a support group for people who can't get enough of them? Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. You made me smile.
      Patty

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!