They recently changed the way their licenses are used. If you go to their website, you can read more details. But here's a few of the changes in a nutshell.
- We no longer require our copyright information to be posted on every page of your projects.
- We no longer limit the earning potential of a specific product.
- In order for us to protect our copyrights, we still must require an annual license for the commercial use of our products. But, we've got some GREAT news for YOU that sweetens the deal! Hooray! When you have a current commercial license with DJ Inkers, you will now get a 30% discount on ALL of your orders with us!!!
- There is now ONE DJ Inker's commercial license available (instead of 3)
- If you have purchased a license, your projects posted during that calendar year are covered with no renewal necessary. If you wish to post NEW projects after that year is up, you will need to renew your license... but all previous projects are covered.
I think if you're a DJ Inker fan, you'll agree with me that this is a great value to all of us. If you're interested in grabbing your own license, please go to their site and read up on it. If you have any questions, they are very helpful and friendly to talk to. They want to work together with us.
And now, I'm off to pack for my spring break! Too many snow days, and too many sub zero temps this winter helps me sail away to the beach for a week!