summer

Monday, December 29, 2014

Just One Word to Resolve

I am good at many things. I'm not very good at making New Year's Resolutions.  I'm not very good at achieving goals as a general rule either.  

This post is not  meant to be a Downer Post! It's meant to help you all realize that many of us are weak in making and keeping resolutions.



However I did just complete 30 days of no Diet Coke and I'm pretty sure I'm not going back to that addiction! (heck it saved me between $60 and $90 dollars!)


So I'm joining with Primary Powers and thinking up ONE  WORD that could describe what I would like to do differently this year. There is no timeline, no one will check up on you, no one will ridicule you if you fall off the wagon. It's just something to help YOU focus on this one word a few times during the year.

So here is my word.


Since I've retired from teaching a full day in the classroom, I now
 have the afternoons to get a lot of other things done. (and yes a nap, might be one of those things that gets done each afternoon!)

I would like to increase the productivity in my store and to find products that will help me and my friends who can help our students to become more successful.

What would your word be? If you'd like to join this linky, just do what the directions below say to do.

 Link up below! 
 1. Grab the button!.
2. Add it to your blog post. 
3. Stop back here and add your link. 

For anyone new to linkys: 
1. Grab the button means to download the picture above. You'll open it and add a text box right on top of the picture. 
2. Add it to your blog post means that you write a post about the topic, insert the button with your words, and please consider linking to this post on Primary Powers (be sure to click the blog title and then copy the URL so you have the exact address of this post instead of just linking to the blog). 
3. Then come back to this post and click the inlinz button. It will prompt you on how to add your blog post (again, please add the specific link and not a generic link).



2 comments:

  1. Patty, I hope that you are both productive AND can find time to keep those naps going. Sometimes a nap is exactly what I need to stay productive. Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty--I hope that I have as much energy and enthusiasm as you do when I retire!!! Have a great nap, and can't wait to see what your productivity brings.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!