summer

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

E.L.F. Challenge

If you follow Krista Wallden's Creative Chalkboard, then you know about her E.L.F challenge. It stands for Everyone Loves Freebies. 
You do, I do, they do. . . we all do! 

But she not only wanted to give us a freebie, she wanted us to reach out and make someone else's day. So I gave my staff at the school I retired from a Random Act of Christmas Kindness by delivering their favorite take out for them on a day that I didn't have to work. It made their lunch time better since they didn't have to leave their room, drive to the restaurant and wait in lines. When they came to the library (where we eat) their lunch was there. 

It may not seem like much, but I know it was a nice change for them. Plus I got to sit down and eat with them too. 
What have you done to think of others and made them smile?  

And speaking of smiles, I have to leave you with this cherub who makes me smile all the time.
 Here she is as an elf and then as Santa below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!