summer

Monday, December 22, 2014

A Little $ale Before Christmas!

Day 2 of our break and I'm almost positive that 
you are NOT bored yet!

 But in the off chance that you are looking for something to do during your break, you can go shopping at my store! I put everything on sale until Christmas day. 
You'll get 20% off anything you buy. 

Check your wish lists and see if you want to grab it now while it's on sale. You'll have a few days to get it ready while you're at home and not so rushed to get back to school. 

Here are some of my favorites that might 
fit your needs for January.
This comes in Black and White too.

These Nonsense Words are FREE!





To find my store, click here. And Wa La! 
You're in the right place! 

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!