summer

Thursday, November 27, 2014

$ave $ome Money for Cyber Monday!

I know many of you won't even be looking at a computer tomorrow, unless you are buying a new one on Black Friday Shopping! 

But I want you all to know that on Monday and Tuesday, there will be a really big SALE from TPT! 

I will be putting all my stuff on sale too! You'll save 28% if you enter the code (TPTcyber) at the end before you check out! Don't forget! I know some of you have forgotten in the past!

When you return from shopping and right before you make your lesson plans for Monday, do some browsing in my store to see what you already have on your wishlist or what else you think you might need. 

Here's my newest product:

Now, I'm going to start making my list of things I need to get tomorrow and things I need to buy on Cyber Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!