summer

Monday, July 14, 2014

A $ale to Bring Home a Baby!

I am loving this summer time! To be so lazy and to do what ever I want is pure heaven.

There is a downside to it though. .. . at the end of the day I think about what I didn't get done or that I didn't do. . . and then the guilt sets in!

Do you have those same feelings?

So I decided that I needed to get moving and do SOMETHING! 
Have you heard of the Teacher Approved Blog? It is a very cool blog that hosts many good sellers and their fabulous items. You can subscribe for $5.00 per month and get a boatload of goodies that you will love. If you stop by and visit you'll see a bit more about me there! I hope you swing by!


If you have been following me, you know that my daughter had a baby girl on June 22nd.  She is perfect in every way, of course!

Now we are waiting for the arrival of my son's baby boy who was due on July 13th. He's very comfy inside his mommy, so he is feeling no hurry to come out. 


In honor of this baby boy, I'm having a 20% off sale. It starts on July 15th and will go as long as I can hold it, until the baby is born. TPT only allows it to be 4 days long. . . but if he's not here by the 18th, I'll see if I can throw another sale from the 19th until he arrives. Good gracious, I sure hope he comes soon!


What better thing to do than to throw a sale 
to make all of you feel better too!

I thought I'd highlight a few of my favorites in case you'd like to see a few things that are on sale.


You can click on each picture to take you to learn more about each one. 

Subtracting with and without Regrouping is a good center activity where students match up the problem to the answer. They can use the recording sheet if you want them to, but it can also just be a hands on activity.

 Your students may have used nonsense words in Kinder and first grades. But this set will take them a bit farther and expose them to more blends and chunks to help them figure out bigger words.
 This Reading 3 Digit Number set is great for review for third graders or intro for 2nd graders. 
This Back to School Pronoun set is also good as a review or an intro.

You have a choice now. You can go to my sale on July 15th or you can wait it out like this little baby is doing, and check out the sale in a few days. 

Warning: I wouldn't wait too long if I were you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!