summer

Monday, May 5, 2014

Love You To the Store and Back!

Made by Melissa Hill Clautier


You probably already know that his is Teacher Appreciation Week. And if you are feeling the love of those around you then I'm uber happy for you. TPT is doing one more thing for us. . . something we love to do and that we do best! We get to buy things at a nice discount. But it's only tomorrow and Wednesday. 


I'd like to highlight one of my best sellers. This activity helps your kids fine tune those sticky story problems. They have to think about what the equation could be that fits that story.

click the picture to go to my store

So get on over there and see what you need, what you want, what you have in your wish list. . . and Celebrate YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!