summer

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

End of the Year Gift

Today I'm posting a flashlight poem that I posted a few years ago. This is for anyone who might have missed it before. It was a big hit for my kids and other teachers, so I wanted to share it again.

 Reading in your bed is ok, 
but when you have a flashlight to use, 
it's even more fun!
Reading under the covers is cooler with a flashlight.
Reading under the kitchen table is 
better than sitting in a chair! Just think of all the possible dark places you could read if you had a flashlight.

Click on the picture to take you to my store.



I hope this sheds some light on your student's reading!

Don't forget to check out Curious Firsties Giveaway! 
Click on the picture below to zip over there.





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem is a super cute idea! I am glad you left your blog link on my Facebook page today:)

    Tammy Wathen
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love this idea! I am reading "Reading in the Wild" and the first chapter (today) was about reading in the edge times. This would be a great challenge for my kids to take a flashlight and find somewhere to read over the weekend and then come back to share about their adventure.

    Misty
    www.thinkwonderteach.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!