summer

Monday, August 12, 2013

Fabulous Feedback Linky. . . Are These YOURS?

It's time. . . again. . . for 



This is how it works. . . . 

If you have left some fabulous feedback for something you bought, maybe you got picked to receive an extra gift! 

Read my choices, if one of them is yours, then you are a lucky person. Then click on Christina's link above, and check out the other blogs to see who else is also giving something away for fabulous feedback. 

It's pretty easy and kind of fun too. 

My first one is: 


My second one is: 

If you are Nicole or Joanne, (or if you know them), you need to email me at pjrbar@charter.net. You will be able to pick anything from my store and it's yours. 

Now don't you wish you had left some fabulous feedback and that person was doing this linky party?

The feedback graphics and fonts on this post are from Ashley Hughes, Christina Bainbridge, Lovin Lit,  and Joy of Teaching.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!