summer

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Oh MY JUNK! I'm Baring My Soul!

As promised I am here to show you my junk piles! I'm joining Christina and her Linky Party


(click the picture to find others doing the same thing!)

This is where you wipe away your pride and share with me and others what your mess looks like. 

So . . . . here. . . . goes. . . . 





I'm not even going to make them bigger for you! It's bad enough to see them just like this!

My goal is to take all these files and some how organize them in those plastic tubs. It's a darn good thing that nobody is dying to use that Ping Pong Table. Does ANYONE ever play Ping Pong anymore? Or does EVERYONE use their table as a clutter catcher?

So that's it. . . Now you see it. . . I sure hope that by the end of August you can come back and compare and see that I truly have done what I wanted to get done this summer!

Patty

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got your work cut out for you! Love the piles and organizing goal... Thanks for linking up and showing them off!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!