summer

Saturday, January 5, 2013

pronouns + cold = Snownouns

Great news! Mom is being released from the hospital today!

She is all fixed and now we can work on getting ready to 
celebrate her 90th birthday in 2 weeks!
Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.
 They were obviously very powerful because they worked!

I thought I would be able to make a lot of activities during this two weeks
 but there was just too many other distractions. . . . you know how life is!

However, I did make a cool as in "frosty" activity about pronouns. . . 
and during the night the "COOLEST" title came to me. . . 
don't cha love that when things wake you up!

It is called SNOWNOUNS

Isn't that perfect? 

Get it? 

Frosty pronouns. . . . SNOWNOUNS!


I would love for you to have a set of these.  You can get them at my TPT store.

But I am feeling pretty excited that my mom is coming home, so I'll happily give one away to the first 5 people who will follow my store, my blog, and leave me an email address. 

I sure hope you get one!



Patty

6 comments:

  1. Patty, I am so happy about your mom! What great news! Snownouns looks like fun! Good for you!
    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. Glad to hear that your mom can come home. What a blessing!
    Have a great day.
    Jennifer
    loularkin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Snow cute". Happy to hear the good news about your mom.

    Denise
    taskcard123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Friend:
    I am a new follower : )
    Sooo glad to hear about your Mom!
    And so excited to be using my snownouns on Monday...
    Thanks for sharing!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love one!! I follow your blog! Jane (jgoetz5ATgmailDOTcom)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your mail. . . it should be there now.
      Patty

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!