summer

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Check out my TPT Store

Today is the day I have been waiting for . .. . The DJ Inkers licenses have been released! Do you see that cute little logo right over there to the left!

Yea! That's it!

I'm an official seller of the DJ Inkers products!

I've read their rules, and double checked everything. 

I think I have it ready. . . Really ready.

Now you can go over to my TPT store and see what I'm selling! I've put up 2 activities that I think you'll like. Go on! Check it out! I'd love to hear your opinions too!

Now, I need to get back to work! Oh the things I can do now! I feel like I've been released from a couped up cell! I can work now!

Thanks DJ Inkers! You're the best!



Patty

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!