Ok, so game on! Today I spent a long time trying to find others who had not received this award. I don't want someone to be greedy, so I did research these blogs. Either they didn't have the award, or they don't post the awards they receive.
I'd like to thank my parents for putting me on this earth and instilling a sense of worthiness. . . .
Oh wait that sounds like the Oscars!
This award comes with its own set of rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. (done!)
2. Include a link to their site. (done!)
3. Include the award image in your post. (Done!)
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. (Done!)
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers, include their link, and let them know. (done!)
Here are some other blogs I found: (Can you see a theme here?)
In honor of my grandaughter's name TENLEY, I have chosen all blogs whose names begin with T. . .
THAT was a hard task to do!
Seven Random Facts About Me!
- I have a green thumb I love to take care of my flower gardens at home and at school.
- I live 2 and a half hours from my home town, yet I still get together with my high school girlfriends every Christmas. . . been doing this for 40 years now!
- My husband is going back to teaching part time after being retired for 2 years. (oh wait, that's not about me! . . . but it is. . . because it affects me!)
- My favorite number is 3.
- My parents are 89 and 90 and so alive and kicking! They just drove to Des Moines, Iowa from Michigan for a license plate show.
- I saw Magic Mike today. . . . and well, that's all I can say. . . .
- My claim to fame is that the late Michael Kennedy, 2nd son of Bobby Kennedy slept in my bed at my parents house. . . I wasn't living there at the time. . . but my mom took pictures and saved the sheets for me till I got home!!!( ha ha! True but freaky about the sheets!) If you want more of the story, you'll have to ask.