summer

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Some Family Pride for an MSU fan

WARNING. . . this is not educational  . . . per se. . . but it's inspirational. . . 
This article is about my dad, John F. West, who is an avid Michigan State Fan.

With the start of March Madness, I thought I could sneak this non educational article in. . . . I hope you don't mind. 

I'm just very proud of my parents. They are 89 and 90 and in wonderful health and have a zest for life. I hope you read this and will agree that I am very fortunate to still have them around.

www.mlive.com/sports/flint/index.ssf/2012/03/for_90-year-old_michigan_state.html

And by the way. . . .

Go GREEN!  Go WHITE!

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!